The Welder, is responsible for
- Assembling pieces of metal together or repairing damage in metal components using heavy machinery that emits high heat, melting the metal into shape.
- Their duties include reviewing blueprints, cutting metal into the appropriate shape and smoothing molten metal to remove creases.
- Perform welding from various departments with help of welding torches and arcs.
- Analyze defective equipments and identify appropriate defective equipments and inform supervisors.
- Administer various components and perform welding of clamps, holding and bolts according to specifications.
- Manage work with help of manual welding machines and melt metals for various processes.
- Monitor all welding processes and ensure absence of any shrinkage and distortion to materials.
- Manage welding work and ensure compliance to all specifications to perform defect work.
- Replace new and fabricate parts fir dump trucks and trailers.
- Ensure clean weld joint to obtain smooth look.
- Maintain disc grinder and perform all cleaning and grinding of metals.
- Operate various manual and automated welding equipments for welding work
- Analyze speed and length of welding arc for all welding process.
- Assemble all components with help of power and hand tools.
Apply for this job now! We’re are always hiring, upload your proposal.